- Seeks a BE/BC Neurologist to join an established, very busy hospital owned clinic.
- This is a great opportunity to join a practice conveniently located on the campus of the hospital.
- Designated Stroke Ready Hospital
- Employed Position
- Experienced Physicians and New Grads welcome to apply
- Reception area, exam rooms, sleep labs all in office space
- Will submit for Primary Stroke Certification in 2019
- Office space ready and available
- Busy, well established practice
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Neurology Salaries In Atlanta, Ga. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. This 2,280 sq ft, 4 bedroom; 4 bath home offers a spacious master suite on the main level with adjoining bathroom and laundry room. The 3 additional bedrooms are located on the upper most level with one bedroom having a private bathroom. Amenities include hardwood and tile flooring, full kitchen appliance package & gas log fireplace in the living room. Don't overlook the above ground pool, fire pit, and detached storage building. Make plans to view this inviting home situated on a beautiful piece of property!!! This home can be yours for $198,3745
The Community. Ft. Payne is a town filled with history, culture, and natural beauty. Situated in the mountains of Northeast Alabama, with a population around 15,000, it offers the southern charm of small town living with easy access to other areas such as Birmingham and Chattanooga.
The Employer. a 134-bed, full-service facility, is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations. The facility offers a full range of services including 24-hour emergency services, an intensive care unit, medical/surgical care, general surgery, out-patient surgery, gastroenterology, urology, orthopaedics and geriatric psychiatric services. Other services include diagnostic imaging (including x-ray, CT, MRI, ultrasound, nuclear medicine and mammography) cardiac rehab, cardiac catheterization lab and physical therapy. Also has a sleep center, pharmacy and laboratory and six labor and delivery suites and the Fitness First Wellness program offers an indoor pool, aerobic classes and access to fitness equipment. The campus is located just off I-59 in Fort Payne, AL, near beautiful DeSoto State Park and Little River Canyon. Fort Payne is located just forty-five minutes south of Chattanooga, Tennessee and about an hour and twenty minutes from Birmingham.Closest Major City
- 89 miles to Birmingham, AL
- 90 miles to Atlanta, GA
- 134 miles to Nashville, TN
- 251 miles to Memphis, TN
- 259 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- Northeast Alabama Community College (about 14 miles; Rainsville, AL; Full-time enrollment: 2,409)
- Berry College (about 32 miles; Mount Berry, GA; FT enrollment: 2,102)
- Snead State Community College (about 32 miles; Boaz, AL; FT enrollment: 2,023)
- Georgia Northwestern Technical College (about 35 miles; Rome, GA; FT enrollment: 4,629)
- Georgia Highlands College (about 35 miles; Rome, GA; FT enrollment: 4,071)
- Gadsden State Community College (about 36 miles; Gadsden, AL; FT enrollment: 4,650)
- Jacksonville State University (about 44 miles; Jacksonville, AL; FT enrollment: 7,566)
Fort Payne takes great pride in its beautiful parks and superb recreation facilities. On sunny afternoons and cool evenings our parks are teeming with families playing and people enjoying the walking trails. Squeals of delight can be heard around town as children enjoy the numerous playgrounds. From City Park, our oldest, to the Alabama Walking Park, our newest, there is something that will delight everyone
Our well maintained Sports Complex is home to junior baseball, softball, and soccer, as well as adult leagues in both soccer and softball. The Will’s Valley Recreation Center is state-of-the-art, and is home to various basketball and racquetball leagues, group fitness and martial arts classes, and fitness equipment.
Our Parks and Recreation Department received the Alabama Recreation and Parks Association Agency of the Year in 2014.Shopping
- Little River Sock Mill (Mill Shop)
- Walmart Supercenter
- Big Mill Antique Mall
- Hammers Department Store