Job #19570 | BC Neurologist needed – Upscale suburb of Detroit, MI - Buy-out Option
Join a successful 40 year practice with a great track record and potential growth for a multi neurological clinic with an already established patient base.
- Seeking a Board-Certified fellowship trained Neurologist
- Full-time position
- Outpatient Only
- Offering services for: Multiple Sclerosis, Neuropathy, Parkinson’s Disease, Dementia, Seizures, Sleep Disorders, Epilepsy, Stroke, Head Injury, Tremors, Migraines, Narcolepsy.
- Hours are 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday (can be flexible)
- An average of 20 patients seen per day
- Roughly 5-10 new patients per week
- The facility has an in-house sleep lab
- Payor Mix: 33% Medicare, 33% Medicaid, 33% Blue Cross/other commercial
- Compensation will be discussed with Physician/Owner with buy-out opportunity
- Malpractice and Tail covered by practice
- Possibility of profit-sharing plan
Located in an upscale suburb of Detroit with 3-4 private schools, country clubs, art and science museums. Also enjoy Detroit’s Opera House, many theatres, art galleries, the Detroit Symphony and sports teams.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Call Noelle at [Register to View] or email to [Register to View]