Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
An established facility in South Dakota seeks a neurologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with admitting stroke patients, EEG, and tPA. The assignment schedule is 24-hour call including 6 hours of patient contact per day. You must be board certified or board eligible. The incoming physician must have an SD license. Physicians who don't hold a current SD license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
CompHealth has a variety of locum tenens assignments that last anywhere from one day to one year.
- Certification: BC or BE required
- License: Willing to assist with licensure
- Schedule: 24-hour call with 6 hours of patient contact
- Caseload: 5 - 7 per day
- Required Skills: EEG and tPA
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...