Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Neurology in GA - GA Facility Seeks Locums Neurologist
An established medical center in Georgia is currently in search of a neurologist for locum tenens coverage. The covering physician must be comfortable with inpatient treatment including tPA, brain death, and EEG cases. The assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with night call. The physician will handle 5-10 consults per day. The incoming physician must be board certified or board eligible (within six years of training). Due to the urgency of need, you must have a GA state medical license in hand.
With the largest client network nationwide, CompHealth has opportunities in all 50 states serving providers in more than 100 specialties.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: GA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Night call
- Required Skills: tPA, brain death, and EEG cases required
- Caseload: 5-10 consults per day, no admits
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...