Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
An established facility in Pennsylvania is currently in search of a neurology physician for locum tenens assistance. The assignment schedule consists of rounding and call coverage, and the physician will see 7 - 12 patients per day. The incoming physician must be board certified and have a PA state medical license.
CompHealth recruiters can place you in all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics.
- Certification: BC required
- License: PA state license needed
- Schedule: Rounding and call
- Caseload: 7 - 12 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...