This job is archived
We have multiple Neurology needs within one of the largest healthcare systems in the state.
General Neurology- 100% Outpatient, 12-15 patients per day, No weekend Call, Weekday call is 1:6
Movement Disorder- 100% Outpatient, 12-15 patients per day, No weekend Call, Weekday call is 1:7
Neuromuscular- 100% Outpatient, 12-15 patients per day, Call is 1:7
You would be based in the mothership location, a 500+ bed hospital, with more than 750 physicians and 80 different specialties on site for full support. We have over 6,000 non-physician employees and 60 locations throughout the state sending us referrals.
- Full support team (Epilepsy, Sleep, 3 Peds-Neuro, Neuro-Hospitalists, Stroke Team) on site
- 500 Bed Not for Profit Acute Teaching Hospital, with over 700 Physicians
- #4 Ranked State in The Country to Practice Medicine
- 30 BED ICU, with Adjoining MICU and All Supporting Subspecialties on Site
- Hospital Does 1000 EMG per Year
- Have the Ability to Work With Residents, Teaching & Research
- Above Median Pay + $27K Yearly Hospital Paid Retirement & Matching 401K