- Seeking Board Eligible/Board Certified Neurologist to join a busy hospital-owned clinic.
- Experience is desired but not required.
- Traditional setting of both inpatient and outpatient.
- Ideal candidates will have interest and training in stroke
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Neurologist Medicine Salaries In St. Louis. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 4 beds 4 baths 3,145 sqft Magnificent home with all the features you are looking for.
It is a quiet neighborhood, minutes from town. This home can be yours for $285,000.
The Community. Mount Vernon known as "The King City" is a city in and the county seat of Jefferson County, Illinois, United States. Great area with 4 seasons, long springs and falls and mild winters
The Employer. a 47-bed facility offering inpatient and outpatient care; diagnostic imaging; and emergency, medical, surgical care - as well as a Sleep Disorder Center and a Bone and Joint Center. We believe in the power of people to create great care. We are caring, and compassionate, and work hard to not only meet, but exceed your expectations for your healthcare. And we work hard every day to be a place of healing, caring and connection for patients and families in the community we call home.Closest Major City
- 73 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- 171 miles to Louisville, KY
- 180 miles to Indianapolis, IN
- 188 miles to Nashville, TN
- 227 miles to Memphis, TN
- Rend Lake College (about 13 miles; Ina, IL; Full-time enrollment: 2,778)
- Kaskaskia College (about 24 miles; Centralia, IL; FT enrollment: 3,867)
- John A Logan College (about 41 miles; Carterville, IL; FT enrollment: 3,995)
- Southern Illinois University-Carbondale (about 45 miles; Carbondale, IL; FT enrollment: 14,539)
- McKendree University (about 54 miles; Lebanon, IL; FT enrollment: 2,564)
- Rend Lake Recreation Area, including over 20,000 acres of public land, 19,000 acres of lake water with 27 boat ramps, bike trails and hunting and fishing available only 20 minutes south
- Mount Vernon Recreation Club Inc
- Veterans Memorial Park
- Times Square Mall
- Kohl's Mount Vernon
- Rend Lake MarketPlace Mall
- Saint Louis Galleria