- Seeking Board Eligible/ Board Certified Neurologist.
- Hospital Owned Clinic
- Solo practice
- Great opportunity for someone who would like to craft and build a program from from scratch!
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Neurologist Medicine Salaries In St. Louis. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. This 4 Bedroom/3 bath 2,308 sq ft cottage-style farmhouse sets on 2 lots in lovely Spring Garden Estates. Great location and neighborhood to enjoy! It is bright and airy with lots of amenities and updates. There are built-in bookcases flanking the white mantled fireplace, large master suite, nice sized bedrooms, lots of storage, and beautiful yard. A guest house/office (18x24) that mirrors the main house sits at the end of the driveway. This home can be yours for $189,000
The Community. Other community amenities include two shopping malls with anchor stores Dillard’s and Macy’s, three AMC movie theatres, and Veteran’s Memorial Airport has a direct flight to St. Louis.
Southern Illinois is a fantastic place to live and has something for everyone!
The Employer. a 106-bed full-service, tertiary health care facility. The facility has 68 medical and surgical beds, a 18-bed ICU, and 17 obstetrics beds, which includes five LDR's. In addition, the facility has a 26-bed same-day surgery unit, and a 12-room ER with Chest Pain Accreditation. The facility has five surgical suites, plus two endoscopy rooms and one special procedure room. In addition there are two Cardiac Catheterization Labs one of which was newly updated in 2015, and a new 8 bed Joint and Spine unit that was completed in 2016.Closest Major City
- 93 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- 160 miles to Nashville, TN
- 177 miles to Louisville, KY
- 188 miles to Memphis, TN
- John A Logan College (about 9 miles; Carterville, IL; Full-time enrollment: 3,995)
- Southern Illinois University-Carbondale (about 16 miles; Carbondale, IL; FT enrollment: 14,539)
- Rend Lake College (about 28 miles; Ina, IL; FT enrollment: 2,778)
- Southeast Missouri State University (about 44 miles; Cape Girardeau, MO; FT enrollment: 9,678)
- West Kentucky Community and Technical College (about 50 miles; Paducah, KY; FT enrollment: 4,107)
- Park District offers many different courses throughout the year, in adult fitness, youth recreation, and family fun.
- Baseball fields, basketball, BBQ grills, exercise track, multi-use fields, parking, picnicking, playground, restrooms, soccer fields, spray park, and a splash park.
- Super Splash Park has an 8 lane lap pool, diving board, water slide, lazy river, beach style leisure pool, and much more for the whole family to enjoy.
- Crab Orchard Lake is a 6,965-acre reservoir in Williamson County, Illinois. It is the centerpiece of the Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge.
- Shawnee Trails Wilderness Outfitter
- Illinois Star Centre Mall