Neurology Program Director
Help Build New ACGME NEURO Residency Program
- Seeking Program Director to Help Develop ACGME Residency Program from inception through implementation.
- Current certification in Neurology by ABEM or AOBEM; & Demonstrated Experience in a Leadership Role
- Great Opportunity for Leadership, Teaching, and Mentoring
- Current Neurological Services Include outpatient clinics, Neurohospitalists, 3 full time Neurosurgeons and a Neurovascular Neurologist.
- 13 Bed Neuro ICU/Radiology Coverage In House 24/7
- ACGME IM Residency Began July 2018 with 13 Residents
- Comprehensive Stoke Center w/ Neuroendovascular Lab/1600 Patients in 2 Years
- 420-Bed Hospital/13 County/600K Person Referral = Wide Pathology and High Level of Acuity
- Coverage Available in All Specialties Including ORTHO, NEURO,
Cardiothoracic, & Vascular Surgery
- 28 Bed Level II EM Trauma Center / 59,000 Annual Visits/ Staffed with 12 EM Residency Trained Physicians.
- Competitive Salary with Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Medical School in City Affiliated with Hospital
- 1-Hour from Gulf Coast Beaches / 2-Hours from 3 Major Metro Cities
- Warm Climate
- Regional Airport Served by Delta Airlines
- Magnet Public Schools / K-12 Private and Parochial Schools
- Kid-Friendly: Water, Trampoline, & Multiple Recreational Parks
- Low Cost of Living / Less than 1% Property Tax