Pacific Companies would like you to consider this new, hospital employed, outpatient neurology practice in Northern California. If you’re looking for a true work/life balance position, I think I might what you’re looking for. Our client is looking to retain good providers, not lose them by over working them. You will be working with a strong inpatient team, where the hospitalists and EM physicians have an established protocol for managing stroke cases. Your role is mainly consultative. If you’re interested, kindly reply with an updated CV and a convenient time for a 10 minute conversation.
Your New Practice:
- $300,000 Guaranteed + Production - $30,000 Sign-On / Relocation Package
- Turnkey Opportunity – Build an Outpatient Practice - Only 5-7 Inpatient Consults per Week
- 1:4 Call – No Night Calls - EM doctors administer TPA – No In-House Call
- Very Strong Inpatient Team- Hospitalist & EM Physicians Manage Stroke & Consult You
- Furnished Office Suite just Steps from the Hospital Move-In Ready
- No administrative Worries – Support Staff and Billing Provided by the Hospital
- Non-Profit, 72-Bed Accredited Hospital
- Enjoy Clean, Fresh Air and No More Rush Hour Traffic
- Vineyards Ten Minutes from Your Home! - Wine Tasting – Great Flare
- Fantastic Location for Families - Great Neighborhoods with Affordable Housing
- Two Hours from Napa Valley - Lake Tahoe - Pacific Ocean - Silicon Valley
- Mediterranean Climate- Average Year-Round Temperature of 72 Degrees
- World Class Outdoor activities – Climb Half Dome in the Morning and Ski in the Afternoon
- Camp Under the Giant Sequoias in Sequoia National Park or Explore Yosemite
Again, if you're not interested, just a quick "no thanks" reply would be much appreciated.
**All conversations are strictly confidential.
**Due to client privacy issues and their express wishes, we cannot release the exact location via email until a candidate has been thoroughly screened. Thank you for your understanding.
Looking forward to speaking with you!