This job is archived
Established in 1999, DuPage Medical Group (DMG) is a physician owned and led group of 700+ providers delivering health care services to residents of the Chicago metropolitan region. DMG is a premier medical group that values physician autonomy and encourages active participation in this physician-led organization. We preserve physician directed medicine and offer state-of-the-art technologies. The DuPage Medical Group Neurology team has current openings for BE/BC Neurologists for growth, retirement, and community need positions. Our neurology team enjoys:
- Full time=Monday-Friday.
- Shared after-hours call.
- General neurology with the ability to develop a small subspecialty niche if desired. Acute stroke coverage is not required.
- Each practice has an APP.
- Training in clinical neurophysiology or movement disorders, and ability to read EEGs and EMGs preferred, but not required.
- DMG handles all administrative functions.
- Superb earnings potential and generous benefits package including 401K with employer match.
If you are Interested in learning more about this physician job please contact Katie Hackett:
[Register to View]
Please reference job position 162139 when responding.