This Birmingham Health System is seeking a board certified/board eligible Neurologist to join their staff and start a Neurohospitalist program. Job features include the following.
- Starting a Neurohospitalist program
- Tele-medicine coverage available
- Hospital employed
- Rich benefits package from Ascension
- DO is OK
- American trained neurologist or experience working in U.S.
- Admit to Hospitalist service
- Consults only, no admissions
- Follow 10 – 20 patients per day with 4 – 8 new consults per day
- Cerner One Chart EMR in hospital
- Night coverage handled by Nocturnist, not first call
- Night phone call during week
- APBN certified in Neurology
- Experience helpful
This health system is part of the nation’s largest non-profit health system and the largest Catholic health system in the world, operating 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia.
For more information, please [Register to View]