This Birmingham Health System is seeking a board certified/board eligible Neurologist to join their staff. Job features include the following.
- High volume practice with built-in referral base
- Huge catchment area: patients come from Anniston, Gadsden and GA State line
- Pathway to partnership
- Experienced or new grad
- American or European trained
- Treats migraines with Botox
- Use neurology lab for EMGs and nerve conduction studies
- See 25 – 30 patients per day and can see patients in hospital
- Developing a stroke program
- EMR: Practice Partner by McKesson
- Call is very light
- Wide variety of disorders
- After-hours telemedicine coverage
This health system is part of the nation’s largest non-profit health system and the largest Catholic health system in the world, operating 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia.
For more information, please [Register to View]