Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Neurology Opening in Sault Ste. Marie, MI
Sault Ste. Marie, MI / County Population of 37,000 / Less than an Hour from Mackinaw City
Community: Located on the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, Sault Ste. Marie is located on the US- Canada border. St. Mary’s River is a destination spot for tours, boating, cycling, and more! There is a casino, a lighthouse, and a history museum that make this city so unique. Top notch public and private schools make this the perfect destination for the entire family.For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Neurologist for a general neurology position.
- Ability to do EEG and EMG preferred.
- Very broad practice treating patients with virtually all neurological conditions.
- Huge need for services with a very appreciative patient base
- Looking for a provider who is interested in coming in and taking ownership of the neurology service line.
- Financial Package: competitive salary and benefits package.
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.