Work a Monday to Friday work schedule in this active and vibrant college town with great neighborhoods and excellent schools.
Skiing, boating, hiking all nestled amongst wineries and spectacular nature. Beautiful mild 4 seasons climate and plenty of sunshine.
Be the first neurologist in this growing area and build your practice how you like.
2019 candidates and J1 and H1 visas accepted.
- Beautiful Washington State
- Competitive salary base plus huge RVU earnings
- No State Income Tax
- Vibrant and hip college town
- Access to some of the most spectacular outdoor spots in the nation
- Be the first Neurologist and build your practice quickly
- Excellent public and private schools
- H1 and J1 visa sponsorship available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail