This health system in west Georgia is seeking a Board Eligible/Board Certified Neurologist to provide neuro-hospitalist services in Carrollton and Villa Rica. This practice is part of the health system Medical Group and offers an excellent compensation package with full benefits. The physician will be clinically supported by the hospital based clinical support team.
- Perform all Modalities of General Neurology
- Structure of position:
- Full inpatient Neuro-Hospitalist role
- 1 Neuro-Hospitalist already in place
- Block Schedule – 7 days on / 7 days off
- Days on are 7am – 7pm
- Call coverage is required on a rotating basis (1st call is Tele-Neurology; approximately 1:3 2nd call for Neurologists)
- Inpatient support is provided by the Medical Hospitalist group
- Hospitalist team available for all admissions
- Extremely competitive salary plus bonus and full benefits
The health system facilities currently include the 201-bed acute care flagship hospital, a 40-bed acute care hospital, a 25-bed critical access facility and an 82-bed behavioral health facility.
West Georgia is a thriving, progressive community - home to a vibrant arts scene with plentiful art galleries and festivals, a regional university and other post-secondary schools, excellent public and private schools and a strong local economy.
The area offers a wealth of cultural, recreational and tourist attractions to suit any taste. From theatre to arts and crafts, golf to tennis, John Tanner State Park to Macintosh Reserve, you'll find it all here. Diverse activities include community theater, community chorus, community band, children's theatre, art exhibitions, a storytelling festival, violin classes, arts and crafts attractions and special musical performances.
For more information, please [Register to View]