You should be comfortable treating multiple neurological conditions in this fully accredited acute-care facility with state of the art equipment including EEG, EMG, Ultrasound, MRI, CT Scanner, and a robust Radiology department. Specialization in movement disorders is a plus. If interested there is an opportunity to specialize in Epilepsy, Sleep Wellness, or MS.
This hospital employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package for the area. You will be offered life insurance, medical benefits, a 403b retirement package with 50% matching (up to 6%), and an occurrence base malpractice policy.
You will enjoy living and working in a culturally diverse community that offers all of the amenities of a large city with the convenience and quality of life found in a smaller city.
Your schedule will be Monday through Friday and you will work closely with other neurologists and advanced practice providers.
- General Neurologist to see a wide variety of neurological conditions
- Specialization in movement disorders is a plus not required
- Opportunity to specialize in Epilepsy, Sleep Wellness, or MS
- Hospital employed position with generous base salary
- Full medical benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, etc.
- 403b retirement program with 50% matching up to 6%
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Occurrence based malpractice included
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail