Physician: Neurology Movement Disorder Specialist Temple, TX rl
Physician: Neurology Movement Disorder Specialist
Our Department of Neurology is seeking a BC/BE fellowship-trained movement disorders neurologist to join our team!
The Center has over 2500 movement disorder patients all of whom benefit from a multi-disciplinary team which includes a:
Movement disorder specialist
Licensed clinical social worker
The Center also has a very active DBS program and botulinum toxin clinic. The position includes the option of a tenured or non-tenured faculty appointment and the opportunity to teach neurology residents as well as other residents and students.
Enjoy having all of the resources you need to treat this complex patient population right at your fingertips!
We offer a competitive salary with a generous benefits package that includes four weeks of vacation plus an additional three weeks of CME time.
Top reasons to love this job:
1. Named Fortune Magazine's Best Places to Work in Health Care in 2017
2. Be part of a team that is on the cutting edge, creating the future of health care
3. 11 hospitals listed in U.S News & World Report "Best Hospitals" rankings
4. We have a large team of 16+ neurologists and Advanced Practice Professionals (NPs and PAs) along w/nursing and administrative support
5. Call expectation is either 1:6 or 1:7
Top Must Haves for this job:
1. MD or DO
2. BC Neurology (BE okay if actively pursuing certification)
3. Fellowship training in Movement Disorders
4. TX medical license