With 11 renowned hospitals and over 100 clinic locations, Piedmont Healthcare serves as an integrated, multi-specialty system in the state of Georgia. For more than a century, Piedmont Healthcare has been a recognized leader in delivering expert care. Composed of over 1200 physicians and advanced providers, Piedmont Healthcare served nearly two million patients last year. Additionally, Piedmont physicians performed over 44,000 surgeries, delivered 8,000 babies, provided 471,695 outpatient encounters, completed 235 organ transplants and handled nearly 250,000 emergency room visits. For most, that would be a great track record. For us, it's a good start.
• Competitive salary (guarantee plus incentives, up to $100K forgivable loan)
• Opportunity for sub-specialty interests, particularly Stroke and Electrophysiology
• Outstanding benefits package including relocation and sign-on bonus
• Physician Governance • Quality, Service, and Reputation
• EPIC EMR
• Medical Degree (MD or DO)
• Board Eligible/Board Certified Skilled Neurologist