- Hospital Employed
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Large referral base
- 350,000 Population Primary Service Area Covering 6 Counties, 10 Additional Collar Counties, Additional 100k Population
Earn more and pay less. Expect A Starting Salary Up To $50,000 More Compared To Starting Salaries In Chicago And St. Louis Areas. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20-30% Less Than Chicago/St. Louis markets, This Psychiatrist Will Have Significant Buying Power To Build Their Dream Home, Pay Off School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. With average home pricing settled at $116,948 and where a desirable 3600 square ft. 5 Bedroom/3 Bath home lists for $338,000, building a quality of life with substantial savings is easy.
The Community. The community is welcoming to new members and offers a series of fun events throughout the year for family members and getting to know one another.
About Employer. The people of Southern Illinois Healthcare, a not-for-profit health care system, are dedicated to promoting the health and well being of all of the people in the communities they serve.
- Saint Louis, MO (82 miles)
- Nashville, TN (171 miles)
- Memphis, TN (184 miles)
- Louisville, KY (192 miles)
- Indianapolis, IN (219 miles)
- There are 8 colleges within 50 miles of location
- Southern Illinois University (SIU Salukis) enrolls students from all 50 states and more than 100 countries. The University offers 192 undergraduate, 80 masters and 32 doctoral programs in addition to professional degrees in law and medicine.
- John Logan Community College (9 miles) 4400+ students
- Shawnee Mission Community College multiple campuses within 20 miles
- Park District offers many different courses throughout the year, in adult fitness, youth recreation, and family fun.
- Baseball fields, basketball, BBQ grills, exercise track, multi-use fields, parking, picnicking, playground, restrooms, soccer fields, spray park, and a splash park.
- Super Splash Park has an 8 lane lap pool, diving board, water slide, lazy river, beach style leisure pool, and much more for the whole family to enjoy.
- Crab Orchard Lake is a 6,965-acre reservoir in Williamson County, Illinois. It is the centerpiece of the Crab Orchard National Wildlife Refuge.
- University Mall is dedicated to serving the shopping needs of the Southern Illinois community with stores like Macys, JCPenney, Ulta Beauty, Ross Dress for Less, and many more.
- A mixture of boutiques, bike shops, flower shops, vintage furniture stores, and unique gift shops, in addition to several music shops, a natural-foods market and the only full tobacconist in Southern Illinois.
- University Place is an open-air center (250,000 square feet) with Dicks Sporting Goods, Best Buy, Petco, AMC Theater (8 Screen Complex), Tj Maxx, Party City and more.