Physical Medicine and Rehab Physician (PM&R) Physiatrist Hammonton, NJ 08037
We are looking for a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation/ Physiatrist (PM&R) to join our growing medical team full time at our busy office in Hammonton, NJ. We are looking for outstanding physicians with a passion for quality, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a team approach to join our growing organization and participate in defining the pain management practice of the future. This position requires general PM&R services to include EMGs.
Our Pain Management Doctors and Neurology Specialists are devoted to the art of pain management: diagnosing, managing, and treating chronic pain conditions and neurological disorders: including disorders of the nervous system. We have a comprehensive system of treatments focused on decreasing pain and restoring function. We provide the strategic leadership, operating infrastructure, and financial resources that allow physicians the freedom to practice evidence-based medicine at the top of their professional game within a world-class supportive framework. We believe in treating pain with conservative measures whenever possible. However, when dealing with some health issues, it becomes necessary to try more aggressive treatments. When this is needed, we offer a range of interventional pain management procedures that will ameliorate our patient’s pain and help get them back to full health.
- Patient exam/evaluation to include medical history, relevant imaging/studies
- Direct patient care (Diagnoses, Treatment plans) for a wide variety of pain types and conditions
- Perform EMG’s
- General PMR patient care
- Referral as needed for Imaging and Consultation with other specialties
- Regularly reassess Patients to determine effectiveness/progress
- Patient education re; diagnosis, treatment plan options, post procedure care, and lifestyle modifications
- Coordination of treatment plan with patient and other team members
- Accurate and timely documentation
- BC/BE Physician in Physical Medicine and Rehab (PM&R), Physiatry, or Pain Management
- MD or DO with Current/Active License in NJ
Generous Compensation and Benefits!
- $280k with potential up to $350k (DOE)
We compensate our physicians well and offer amply opportunities for growth! We are dedicated to relieving pain, restoring function, and renewing our patient’s quality of life through a comprehensive and compassionate approach to treatment. We do this so that patients can get back to living their best life, the one they want and deserve. If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]