Job Description:No Summary Available
Intermountain Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit health system with hospitals and clinics throughout Utah, as well as a hospital in Burley, Idaho. Based in Salt Lake City, Intermountain boasts a medical group, affiliate networks, homecare, telehealth, health insurance plans, and other services, along with wholly owned subsidiaries including [Register to View] , [Register to View] , and [Register to View] . Intermountain is viewed as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. According to Becker’s ASC Review, “Utah is in the top 5 best places for physicians to work.” (May 24, 2021 Print | Email).
Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®
- Seeking a BC/BE Neuroscience physician to join Intermountain Healthcare
- Outpatient clinical practice with inpatient consult responsibilities
- Employment position with the Intermountain Medical Group
- Visa sponsorship not available
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Neurology
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 15K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
The Intermountain Healthcare system spans the entire state of Utah and extends into Southeastern Idaho. The area's geography includes everything from desert moonscape to alpine terrain. Here, we combine world-class healthcare with unmatched outdoor and recreational opportunities. With access to nine world-class ski resorts, many national parks, and spectacular red rock canyons, our employees enjoy snowboarding, skiing, hiking, boating, fishing, river running, biking, and so much more. Throughout the state there is convenient access to seven national monuments and six spectacular national parks such as [Register to View] and Bryce Canyon. Just a three-hour drive from Provo is [Register to View] , a small resort town at the center of the most stunning [Register to View] on the planet, bordering [Register to View] and near [Register to View] . The town is a popular base for mountain bikers who ride the extensive network of trails that include [Register to View] , and off-roaders who come for the annual Moab jeep safari.
Physical Requirements:No Additional Description Available
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0