Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
We are currently working with Community Health Centers of the Central Coast and they are seeking Neuro Telemed coverage as soon as priv’d. Their mission is to enhance the health status of all people in the Central Coast of California, with special emphasis on the medically under-served, by providing accessible, affordable, comprehensive, and quality healthcare services, through well-trained professional staff, in strategically located health centers.
Please send me your CV if you are interested in being sent over for consideration after reviewing the details listed below.
Community Health Centers of the Central Coast
• FQHC - Outpatient
• *Neuro - All Telemed
• *ASAP start - 60-90 to credential - Emerg in 30 days - Ongoing
• *M-F - 2-3 days per week, 4-8 hours per shift
• *Schedule will be built on the provider's availability
• *Average patients 4-6, could fluctuate, this is new for the clinic
• *BC required
• *Spanish speaking NOT required
• *Appts are "Live" or "Zoom"
• *No procedures
• *EMR - Athena
• *No weekends, No call
Ashlei Landrum | Recruiter
The Talent Society
o. [Register to View]
c. [Register to View]
f. [Register to View]
Plano, Texas, United States