**Neurohospitalist opening in Harrisburg, PA - H1b eligible**
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Joining a developing Neurohospitalist team and provide inpatient consultative services
* Option to practice at 1 of 3 hospitals
* Team of 2 in each location with a PA and supported by the system-based team with expertise in all Neurologic specialties, including Neurodiagnostic services
* Focus on new consults and complex patient management
* APPs provide follow-up and continuing care
* 7 days on/7 days off schedule, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.(Monday to Monday)
* Night call covered by community-based, employed neurology team
* ***H1b visa sponsorship available!***
* Competitive base salary, plus commencement and retention bonus
* Health, life and disability insurance
* Medical malpractice insurance
* Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
* Professional dues
* CME time
* Relocation Allowance
* Southcentral Pennsylvania offers endless possibilities: city excitement, rural respite, and suburban family life and community can all be found here. Enjoy excellent work/life balance with easy commutes to work. In addition to fabulous dining, we offer an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. We are close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous HersheyPark and Hershey's Chocolate World.
* The area offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities.
* Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania.
* With affordable homes - a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 101.2 in Philadelphia- it's a great place to grow a career and family.
* Listed among [Register to View]
"America's Most Livable Cities," and ranked in U.S. News & World Reports "Best Cities to Live," we are a two to three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.