Headache Neurology Medicine Job Opportunity
Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Headache Neurology physician to join an established Headache Center that is located across Dallas/Fort Worth. This is an employed career opportunity in the Dallas area with a generous benefits package that offers work-life balance, a competitive salary, moving allowance, and no state income tax.
- Headache Center with 3 physicians and 1 PA currently in practice
- Outpatient only with the option for inpatient duties
- 6 Infusion bays on site
- 2 LVNs and 2 RNs
- Employed position with Health Texas Provider Network (HTPN) – employment group for Baylor Scott & White Health
- Candidates in training welcome to apply.
Our competitive benefits package includes the following:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- 457(b) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
- Occurrence based malpractice coverage
For more information, please send your CV and inquiry to Joelle Taenzler, Physician Recruiter, [Register to View]
Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott and White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in the State of Texas and one of the largest in the United States. Serving a large and diverse population across North and Central Texas. BSWH has the vision and resources to provide its patients continued quality care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing health care environment. Baylor Scott & White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 900 patient care access points, more than 6,600 affiliated physicians, 43,500 plus employees. U.S. News & World Report ranks Baylor Scott & White Health hospitals amongst Texas' Top 10.
About Baylor University Medical Center - Dallas
The position is located in the heart of Dallas at Baylor University Medical Center (BUMC). BUMC is consistently ranked one of the best hospitals in the US by US News and World Reports. BUMC is a 1,000 bed Level 1 trauma facility with cutting edge cardiovascular surgery, neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery, transplant surgery (including bone marrow, kidney, liver, heart, lung, and more), and excellent medical subspecialty support. BUMC also is affiliated with Texas A&M's Medical School and as such teaching opportunities are readily available. BUMC is also home to the T. Boone Pickens Cancer Center, the #1 inpatient cancer center in North Texas.
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
- Where Applicable- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists