Medical Center group is seeking a BC/BE neurologist who specializes in MS & Immunology.
- Join a well established, traditional outpatient practice
- No hospital call
- Enjoy quality of life and build a practice with a collegial group of highly trained and skilled physicians and staff
- Current wait times for appointments means immediate productive schedule
- Abbreviated work week offering an excellent work/life balance
Medical Center is recognized by The Joint Commission, the American Heart Association, and the American Stroke Association as a Comprehensive Stroke Center. Fort Sanders Regional is also home to the world-renowned Patricia Neal Rehabilitation Center, a 73-bed inpatient unit focusing on the rehabilitation of stroke, brain and spinal cord injury, and orthopaedic patients. Our physicians are supported by:
- 24/7 stroke team
- 24/7 neuro imaging
- Dedicated neuro ICU
- Dedicated department of stroke research
- Employee and family Health Care Insurance- This is an incredible plan with heavily discounted or free in-network care.
- Vision and dental are options
- 200 hours of paid CTO/year- this generally equates to 4 weeks vacation
- 40 hours (1 week) CME and $5,000/yr stipend for CME/year
- 401k with 6% match up to the maximum allowed by law
- Supplemental life insurance of $750,000
- Paid Malpractice insurance
- Paid License, dues, subscriptions
- Assistance with moving expenses
Knoxville, TN is an incredible southern gem. It is a beautiful, mid-sized southern city with a big town vibe. There is also NO state income tax. We have recently been ranked a top 10 college town. The University of Tennessee’s main undergraduate campus is located near-by to the hospital with world class, family-friendly sports and activities. We have a local minor league baseball team that draws quite a crowd on game days. We are also located 15 mins from the international airport. There are many beautiful lakes in the area, which most avail themselves of in the summer months. The most visited national park, Smokey Mountain National Forest is 45 minutes away and has a myriad of tourist attractions and other family-friendly activities, including Pigeon Forge, Gatlinburg, Dollywood’s amusement park and their waterpark. We also have a restaurant scene that truly rivals that of bigger cities and recently have had an explosion of craft beer with more than 12 micro-breweries and distilleries open in the area. We are in close proximity to Asheville, NC, Nashville, TN and Chattanooga, TN each approx. 2 hours away and 3 hours away from Atlanta. The cost of living in Knoxville is also very good. Home prices are lower than most other parts of the country. This is a great city to raise a family in.
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC218770 and email address to [Register to View] .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [Register to View] />