Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Child Neurologist opening in Charlotte, NC
Full Time & Permanent
Epilepsy & General
Seeking a caring and compassionate General Pediatric Epileptologist to join rapidly growing pediatric specialty team.
This is a full-time position and would involve the management of pediatric epilepsy patients and general neurology patients as part of a pediatric neurology practice.
This physician partners closely with a dedicated world class Pediatric Brain and Spine Neurosurgeon, providing coverage for the pediatric EMU and participating in the pediatric epilepsy surgical work ups.
Pediatric Neurology Group is primarily outpatient with hospitalist duties for Childrens Hospital, and is part of large pediatric multispecialty system with an excellent built in referral base.
- The practice has several locations in the south and north market of Mecklenburg County, centrally located in Charlotte, NC
- The physician will help to rotate coverage for the pediatric inpatient floor, PICU, NICU, and pediatric emergency department for one-week rotations with 4 other neurologists
- Along with the NH Adult Neurology and Sleep service line, NH Pediatric Neurology is associated with an NAEC level IV epilepsy center offering adult and pediatric epilepsy monitoring
- The physician will participate in EEG reading for the outpatient pediatric EEG lab and the hospital system
The responsibilities of the leadership team will include creating and sustaining aligned clinic culture, reducing unwarranted clinical variation, financial planning, oversight of day to day clinic operations, and driving strategic change. Lead clinicians will also serve as the connection point for bidirectional communication between clinic providers and medical group leadership. In partnership with clinic administrators, lead clinicians are responsible for:
- Helping develop a common vision and purpose for the clinic that supports community needs and Novant Healths mission, vision and values
- Partnering with medical group leadership to develop positive office culture
- Understanding and communicating concepts necessary for the operational success of the clinic including quality care, - safety, accessibility, financial responsibility and customer service
- Serving as an effective role model and transformational leader
- Providing leadership in teamwork development and provider wellness
- Overseeing efficient operation of patient care in the office
- Sharing accountability with the clinic administrator to achieve the financial and budgetary goals of the clinic
- Counseling individual providers on issues such as In Basket management, coding, clinical quality, behavior, attendance and patient complaints
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States