Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Pediatric Neurology opening in Duluth, MN**
- Full-time, permanent opening
- Medical group is seeking 1 additional Pediatric Neurologist to join our pediatric neurology team. The team includes 2 NPs, Child Psychiatry NP, Child Neuropsychologist, and a Child Neurologist with 22 years of experience practicing in Duluth, MN
- Ideal candidate would have a good work ethic and a love of general pediatric neurology. An interest in neuromuscular disease would be a plus
- The children's hospital includes the regions only Pediatric Intensive Care unit, Newborn Intensive care unit (Level1), and the children's cancer center. Health System also boasts the regions only Pediatric inpatient rehab unit (CARF accredited)
- Neurology services and support include: EEG, Video EEG, Ambulatory EEG, Vagus nerve stimulator program, EMG, MRI with compatible movie goggles, child life serves, and more
- Multispecialty clinics include: MDA, Myelomeningocele, Neuro-Oncology, Neuro-musculo-skeletal, Autism
- Medical center is a 336-bed regional tertiary hospital. Inpatient rehab unit at Health is a 150-bed hospital. This includes a Neuroscience unit at the medical center including a Neuro Trauma unit and Neuro step down unit along with general beds
- Candidates must be BC/BE in Pediatric Neurology
- Duluth, MN located at the westernmost tip of Lake Superior
- 150 miles north of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Duluth population: 86,000; Regional service area: 460,000
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States