- The neurology department provides diagnostic services, medical treatment, and follow-up care to infants, children, and adolescents who have suspected or confirmed neurological disorders
- Accredited by the NAEC as a level 4 epilepsy center.
Our neurology team specializes in a variety of conditions from seizures and epilepsy, to neuromuscular and movement disorders. Our teams are experts in advanced diagnostic procedures and utilize both the latest technology as well as innovative programs to provide the best treatment plan for each patient.
Diagnostic procedures include:
- Neurological examination
- Routine Video EEG
- Potential Evoked Examinations
- Board Eligible/Board Certified Pediatric Neurology
- Ability to obtain CA medical license
- Salary based
- Full benefits package
- Modesto is geographically at Californias heart. Your experiences here will reflect the warmth of our rich heritage and kind-hearted people. While Modesto has transformed into one of the largest cities in California with more than 208,839 residents, it has retained its old-world charm and traditional values.