Huntsville Hospital for Women and Children has an excellent opportunity to practice in a growing area that enjoys a booming local economy. Our established practice mainly sees seizures, headaches, developmental delays, CP and muscle issues. We use Baclofen pump, Botox, EEG, and EMU monitoring. Our office receives 50-60 new referrals a week. Our physicians see approximately 15-18 patients daily. The office is conveniently located next to hospital. This is an employed position which offers very competitive compensation package with base salary plus worked RVUs/productivity and quality incentives.
Huntsville Hospital for Women and Children is a stand-alone facility dedicated to caring for women, infants, children, and adolescents. The hospital offers the region's most comprehensive and experienced maternal and child health programs. Average of 5,000 births a year and 16,000 admissions annually. Huntsville Hospital for Women & Children is the only one of its kind in the region with a Level III RNICU, pediatric surgery, a 16-bed Pediatric ER, 40-bed Pediatric Inpatient facility with pediatric hospitalists treating infants to 21 years of age and a St. Jude Children's Research Hospital affiliate clinics for Pediatric Hematology/Oncology. Teaching opportunities with UAB MS3/MS4 and Family Medicine Residents on campus.
Huntsville is situated in the fastest growing major metropolitan area in Alabama, and with the highest per capita income in the southeast, Huntsville is the best place to live, learn and work. We are a community on the move, rich with values and traditions while progressing with new ideas, exciting technologies and creative talents. Our community's unique characteristics are a worldwide attraction and will certainly provide a place for you and your family to flourish. With a population of 385K in the metro area, we are a high-tech, family oriented, multi cultural community with excellent schools, dining and entertainment. Huntsville is nestled at the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains with an abundance of activities to do inside or out.
- Public schools boast more national merit scholars per capita than any other in the country
- Technology, space and defense industry play a major role in Huntsville
- Huntsville/Madison County boasts more Doctorate degrees per capita than any other city in the nation
- Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, Broadway Theater League, Huntsville Symphony Orchestra, US Space & Rocket Center, Huntsville Botanical Garden, Hsv Museum of Art, Constitution Hall Village, Early Works Children's Museum, Monte Sano State Park and Bridgestreet Town center are just some of the main attractions!
- Huntsville named one of the Top 10 Smartest Cities in the World by Forbes.
- Huntsville named one of the Top 50 Best Places to Raise Children in the U.S. by Business Week.
- Huntsville is Ranked 3rd Best City to Live in America by US News
PPR Search Consultant [Apply Here] [Click to See Phone]