We have an opening for a well-trained physiatrist interested in working in Placerville, CA 95667
Full or part time
For the right individual this is a great opportunity to step into a busy musculoskeletal practice with plenty of room to grow. We have onsite x-ray and rehabilitation services including physical and occupational therapy, chiropractic care and acupuncture. We handle insurance, scheduling, billing and applying to provider networks.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to perform consultations on acute and repetitive injuries and dictate comprehensive reports.
- Be able to assume care for these injured workers, see the patient regularly and manage the cases until the injured worker is maximally improved and ready for discharge from routine care.
- To objectively and clearly assess, progress, and move cases towards closure using a sports medicine approach while maintaining open communication with patients, employers, and insurance carriers.
- Be able to perform ultrasound guided injections or trigger point injections in clinic (for tendinitis and bursitis, etc.).
- Provide pain management services for injured workers attending our onsite functional restoration program.
This is a private practice medical center.
We treat a variety of pain related and spinal related conditions
Client is offering an extremely attractive compensation package to include
* Bonus and salary
* Paid health
* Paid malpractice
* CME allowance
Please send CV to [Register to View]