Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Medical Search International (MSI) is a premier search firm for the health care industry that specializes in temporary or "Locum Tenens" staffing and permanent placement of physicians and other healthcare professionals. We offer clients and candidates services that promote excellence in healthcare by redefining the recruitment process.
MSI is currently searching for a Nephrologist at a VA Medical Center in West Virginia. Qualifications:
• Board Certified / Eligible in Nephrology
• Active State License - any US state license, this is a Federal opportunity
• Active DEA
• BLS / ACLS
• Malpractice, travel, and lodging if needed will be covered and provided
The contract physician will be required to provide services including, but not limited to:
• Provide clinical nephrology services for acute, chronic and end-stage kidney disease, fluid, electrolyte and acid-based disorders.
• Evaluate patients in an inpatient and outpatient clinic setting, completes inpatient and outpatient consults, and provide evaluations and treatment recommendations for acute inpatient dialysis.
• January 2, 2017 pending successful credentialing
• 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday through Friday
• Weeknight on-call: Contractor’s physician shall be on-call between the hours of 4:31pm and 7:59am, Monday through Friday.
• Weekend on-call: Contractor’s physician shall be on-call between the hours of 8:00am Saturday through
Length of Assignment:
• 4 months, with an option for another 6 months.
Medical Search International is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Medical Search International
Director of Federal & State Contracts
Mobile: [Register to View]
Fax: [Register to View]
Email: [Register to View]
Full service locum tenens agency and physician permanent search firm.