Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Time to work and time to play! This job allows for both, as a flexible work schedule leaves plenty of free time to enjoy.
Our 2 physician, 1 CRNP practice is growing, and we are hiring a 3rd Nephrologist to join our team. We are located on the beautiful Gulf Coast, in Southern Alabama. Close to several beaches, and within easy commute to Mobile AL and Pensacola Fl. We provide consulting Nephrology services at two local hospitals, one a 162 bed and the other a 112 bed facility both with inpatient acute dialysis. We currently visit patients at 4 outpatient dialysis facilities.
This area is great for outdoor activities all year round, including gulfing, hiking, biking, boating, fishing. There are plenty of restaurants and entertainment.
You will live in a growing community, with a wonderful, family friendly atmosphere and good schools.
- 3 work weeks followed by 1 week off
- An additional 2 weeks of paid vacation
- Night time call and weekends are 10 days a month, 1 or 2 weekends, equal for each physician
- Both hospitals we cover have hospitalists, and night time call is very low volume, mostly phone coverage
- You will start seeing office 2 days a week, 10 - 15 patients a day, and round in 2 dialysis facilities weekly
- Telehealth is available to our office patients and at our dialysis facilities
- No procedures, those are covered by IR and surgery
Nephrologist Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary compensation, with bonus potential
- CME and licensure assistance
- Medical malpractice
- Full benefits package (health, dental, vision) currently with BCBS
- 401 K (3% match)
- Relocation assistance
- Partnership track, from year 3
- Candidates must be board certified, or board eligible with the intention to take their boards in October 2021
- Have an Alabama medical license and Alabama controlled substance license or willing to obtain
MASC Medical Recruitment Firm is a trusted physician recruiter and healthcare staffing firm that delivers personalized job placement solutions. With sound associations in the physician staffing network, we support both healthcare providers and healthcare organizations in creating successful business relationships for the long term.We believe that not only should healthcare organizations have acces...