Position: Pediatric Nephrologist
Location: Danville, PA
Duration: Permanent Position
Shift: 7a-7p or 7p-7a, flexible
MPLT Healthcare is looking for physicians who Understand the Urgency, Never Give Up, and Have the Courage to Excel in the forever changing medical industry! We currently have a unique opportunity for an experienced Pediatric Nephrologist with highly competitive pay rates available in Danville, PA
- The Division of Pediatric Nephrology is seeking an energetic and collaborative BC/BE Pediatric Nephrology Physician, who is committed to outstanding patient care and educational excellence. The successful candidate will join our pediatric nephrology group that includes an experienced pediatric nephrologist and a dedicated physician assistant. This position will be a blend of office-based outpatient care and hospital inpatient consultations and admissions, along with dialysis coverage located in Pa. Services we provide include peritoneal dialysis, in-center hemodialysis, renal biopsy, renal transplantation. There may be some outreach however we are supported by a telemedicine program and “Ask-A-Doc” programs have the potential to extend consultative care to remote areas. The position requires board eligibility/certification in Pediatric Nephrology and PA license.
- The Department of Pediatrics provides the full range of inpatient medical and surgical subspecialty services, including pediatric hospitalists, critical care, nephrology, gastroenterology, cardiology, genetics, infectious disease and the full spectrum of pediatric surgical subspecialties. We have active outpatient services including outreach clinics in general and subspecialty pediatrics.
- Teaching and mentorship responsibilities include medical students from several affiliated institutions, and residents in our fully accredited categorical Pediatric and Internal Medicine/Pediatric residency programs. An academic teaching appointment is available. Many resources and opportunities exist to conduct clinical and translational research.
- Pennsylvania License Preferred
- Board Certified/Board Eligible in Pediatric Nephrology Required
- Please inquire within!
About MPLT Healthcare
MPLT Healthcare specializes in placing well-qualified physicians and advanced practice clinicians in locum, locum-to-perm and direct hire staff and leadership positions while making this process as seamless as possible for our clinicians and client facilities.
Don’t delay, apply today!