Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Nephrologist needed in Rome, GA (SA197296)
The largest physician owned multi-specialty clinic in GA is seeking a board certified/board eligible Nephrologist to practice office and hospital based medicine. Recent fellowship graduates are welcome. This salaried physician will receive office setup and support by the practice administrative management team. A full benefit plan is offered including relocation expenses and educational loan assistance.
Our experienced nephrology specialists diagnose and treat all aspects of renal disease, including dialysis, acute renal failure in adults, inherited and acquired kidney problems, hypertension, and management of body fluid and electrolyte disorders.
• Busy and well-established practice with an experienced partner and two locations
• Share Nephrology practice at 3 dialysis units and consultation services at 2 area hospitals in close proximity to the Clinic Nephrology clinical offices
• Harbin Clinic owned dialysis units are state-of-the-art with plush patient accommodations, ranked in top 5% in the country
• Collegial and cooperative relationships with local hospitals; excellent hospitalist support
• Experienced office support with all dialysis clinical staff certified in Nephrology
• Excellent quality and patient outcomes meeting all CMS metrics
• Very manageable call schedule of 1:3
• Excellent specialty support from General Surgery and Vascular
• High physician retention rate, growth potential for new partner with medical directorship opportunities
Situated amid seven hills at the convergence of three rivers, this community is a place like no other. From a downtown that mixes Southern charm with metropolitan culture to open lush acreage with trees and water, this "Enchanted Land" affords a quality of life and a business environment that beckon those who value both tradition and progress.
In this idyllic place, an enviable quality of life and healthy economy thrive. We celebrate the old along with the new: Historical homes and public buildings carefully preserved for generations to come, and cutting-edge technology as progressive new headquarters and industries locate and prosper. Here you'll find exceptional schools, state-of-the-art healthcare, cultural and recreational amenities and a house to fit all needs and desires.
The community offers physicians and their families the professional opportunities of a progressive, big-city practice, with the quality of life that only this progressive community can offer.
• It is a vibrant community with excellent educational opportunities.
• It has been recognized as "one of the most livable places to live among the metro counties" by the Atlanta Journal Constitution.
• State-of-the-art museums, top-flight resorts, and numerous recreational areas.
For more information, please contact [Register to View]
During his twenty-three years representing the second largest hospital in Georgia, W. Asbury Stembridge, Jr., FACHE had a driving passion to provide the highest quality healthcare to his hometown Macon, GA. This passion energized his quest to find the most qualified physicians in the country to join his hospital staff and become valuable community members. Asbury recognized early on that successfu...