Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Dubuque, IA / East-Central Iowa / County Population of 100K
- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BC/BE Nephrologist to join a physician-owned, multi-specialty clinic.
- Join 2 other Nephrologist and one nurse practitioner in a busy practice.
- Call: 1:3.
- 3 Dialysis units with several outreach clinics.
- Competitive salary and sign-on bonus and production bonuses with health, life, dental, disability and malpractice insurances, 401K and profit-sharing, relocation and CME allowance, and 4 weeks of vacation.
- Partnership offered after the first full year of employment.
: Dubuque is located on the bluffs of the Mississippi River, where Illinois, Iowa, and Wisconsin meet. It is an easy drive from larger metropolitan areas such as Chicago; Madison, Wisconsin; and Iowa City. In addition, it has been named one of the 100 Best Communities for Young People, a Most Livable Small City, and an All-American City. The area has something for everyone, including ski resorts, hiking and biking trails, museums, theaters, galleries, and so much more.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View]
or call 1-[Register to View]
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.