Must be Board Certified within 36 months of completion of training.
Cannot have any background issues (drugs, alcohol, actions against, etc.) within the last 10 years.
- Centrally located university town.
- Awesome weather. Temperature stays between 50 and 90 degrees year-round. Golf or fish in February!
- Historic, beautiful, riverfront boardwalk and thriving downtown that looks like a mini French Quarter.
- Division One University
- Multiple School Options - Excellent and affordable private academy where many physician’s kids go to school.
- Affordable Real Estate: 3,500 square foot new construction, waterfront with private boat dock, $320k
- 2 regional airports within 45 minutes from home
- Fabulous fine dining, boutique shops, custom tailors, and access to malls, shopping centers, etc.
- Active concert schedule, award winning live theater, festivals, and fairs all year round
- 2 hours to The Gulf Coast and the best bay fishing in the world.
- 4 hours to DFW, 4 hours to NOLA if you want to spend a long weekend in either.
- Someone is retiring. You are taking over an existing patient base and will be as busy as you can stand day one.
- Design your own schedule.
- Minimal clinic hours. Referral Only. No walk-ups.
- Advanced Practitioner to help you with clinic is very likely to be added once you are established, and paid for by the hospital, if you feel that would benefit you in your practice.
- $515k/year salary - hospital employed - comprehensive benefits and all the usual perks.
- WRVU bonus in addition to salary.
- 100% Nephrology - NO Internal Med, NO unassigned general call.
- 10 days of call per month for Nephrology (Specialty-Call) only.
- One dialysis center in town. Medical Directorship at the Dialysis Center in town offered for additional, substantial, income.