Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Neonatology opening in Quad Cities, IA**
- Join 3 physicians and 3 NP's
- Excellent salary and benefit package
- Signing Bonus
- Relocation Reimbursed
- CME Allowance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend offered
- Coverage at Level II+ Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICU) - Trinity Bettendorf, IA & Trinity Moline, IL
- Part of Vermont Oxford Network (VON)
- Dedicated staff and specially trained Nurses in providing emergency pediatric care and resuscitation.
- EMR: Neodata and EPIC (Fully integrated system with clinic and hospitals on Epic EMR to improve care coordination)
- Pediatric Subspecialties and Maternal Fetal Medicine services available 24/7 by telemedicine consult
- Newly expanded/renovated NICU with single family rooms and multiples room
- 2-8 Patients average daily census
- Service provided for 30wks GA infants and up
- Call 24/7 on your week - no in-house night call - supported by NNP's - minimal solo night call!
- Flexible work schedule - 7 on and 7-14 days off
- Only work 20 wks/year
- MD or DO
- Board Certified
- Hold an unrestricted license to practice medicine and surgery in the state(s) in which physician provides services
- Eligible to work in the United States
**About the Group:**
A non-profit 900-member physician group practice serving 2,000,000 patients from 280 locations in Iowa and Illinois. Clinic has a base of primary care physicians in family practice, internal medicine and pediatrics. In addition, it offers physician services in subspecialty areas including pulmonology/Critical Care, endocrinology/diabetes, infectious disease, neurology, obstetrics/gynecology, psychiatry and rheumatology
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States