Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Neonatology opening in Dayton OH
- Full time, permanent position
Medical Group based at hospital in Dayton OH is seeking full-time BC/BE neonatologists to join our team . The newly recruiter physician will be working at hospital, the regions well-established Level-III B neonatal intensive care unit. The highly respected community-based practice consists of 6 Neonatologists and 8 NNPs. Hospital is the only facility in Dayton offering ECMO, since 1986. As part of the Southwest Ohio practice, hospital collaborates with Childrens Hospital in Dayton, OH and a hospital located in Cincinnati, OH. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to start with an established and cohesive group. Hospital serves a pediatric population of 1.4 million encompassing a 17 county referral area for perinatal cases.
- Coverage of a 60-bed Level-III B NICU
- Average daily census is 45 patients
- There are 4,600 deliveries annually and 840 NICU admissions annually
- Readily available subspecialty support
- Flexible schedule provides work/life balance Shifts include 7 week blocks
- Affiliated with School of Medicine with residents and medical students
- Experienced providers or newly graduating fellows welcome to apply
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States