An inpatient health center near Rapides Parish, Louisiana is looking to add a Neonatologist to their team. This facility is located an hour from Lake Charles and Kisatchie National Forest, which is replete with hiking trails, camping grounds, and lakes and rivers for fishing. This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Certification: MD/DO
- Title: Neonatologist
- Board Status: Board Certified
- Residency/Training: Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Responsibilities/Procedures: In-hospital ~ 8 hrs/day.
- Share patient care workload with NNP in NICU and Newborn Nursery.
- Rounding daily at NICU bedside with NNP.
- Experience: Minimum 1–year experience (no new grads)
- Setting: Inpatient Setting
Compensation & Logistics
- Position Type: Permanent W2
- Availability: Full-Time
- Scheduling: Monday-Sunday
- 8am to 8am
- 24 Hour Call- 8am-4pm in-house, 4pm to 8am on call
- Call from home from 4pm- 8am. Shared procedures with NNPs
KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
Outstanding service is at the core of our culture. Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes. Call us and experience the difference!
For a complete listing of our current openings visit www.kpgproviders.com!