This employed opportunity offers a sign-on bonus, various health insurance options, dental and vision benefits, life and disability insurance, employee stock purchase plan, professional liability insurance, advanced and continuing medical education, support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing, a 401k with annual matching program. There is also a potential sign-on bonus, tuition reimbursement, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living and working in this Virginia town that is home to a renowned university. The area is surrounded by vineyards, wineries, breweries, galleries, and Civil War era historic sites. Washington, DC and Richmond, VA are an easy drive away.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
- Join a growing Level II NICU (certificate of need for level III)
- Block scheduling offered
- Flexible no in-house call
- New program, collaboration between pediatric hospitalists and neonatologists
- Competitive compensation package
- Robust benefits package
- Please contact Deborah Gronsbell and reference job number 2643272
- Beautiful area, great work-life balance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail