Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Seeking Neonatology Med Director for Level III NICU in Central Louisiana!
An established Level III NICU in central Louisiana is seeking a BC Neonatology Medical Director for a full-time, permanent, and employed position.
- 34 bed, Level III NICU
- 2 Neonatologist and 5 Neonatal Nurse Practitioners (NNP)
- NNP in-house 24-hours
- Neonatologist takes call from home after rounds
- 1,500 ? 2,000 deliveries annually
- NNP Transport team (physician covers in house during transports)
- Offering a competitive base salary, a Medical Director stipend, a comprehensive benefits package plus paid malpractice with tail coverage and it all starts on day one!
Lovely Parish community in central Louisiana that is made up of 11 towns and cities with a total population of 133,000! There is even an international airport there. This community also has 2 of the biggest sports team in the area - Louisiana State University (LSU) Tigers and New Orleans Saints. There are a lot of outdoor activities all year round including fishing and hunting. Lakes and rivers surround the area and Kisatchie National Forest is home to forested piney hills and hardwood bottoms of seven central and northern parishes. *** NO VISA ASSISTANCE ***
Chesterfield, Missouri, United States
Enterprise Medical Recruiting, a member of the National Association of Physician Recruiters, is a full service physician consulting and recruitment firm specializing in medical practices.
Our protocol is to discuss what your priorities are in making a practice decision prior to any presentation of opportunities. Then, we will present only opportunities in which you will have a legitimate int...