Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Our client a vibrant community teaching hospital is looking for a Neonatologist (MD) to join as part of their full-time providers. The Neonatologist (MD) will provide clinical care of infants in need of special care or intensive care.
- Clinical care of infants in need of special care or intensive care
- Provide comprehensive, family-centered care including procedures, delivery room attendance and care, admission and discharge physical exams and daily rounding
- Participate in clinical research studies and teach both residents and medical students.
- Participate in clinical research or other scholarly pursuits, quality improvement or other departmental activities.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neonatology
- New York Medical License
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...