Seeking Neonatologist to join our Level II/III NICU family in Phoenix, AZ!
Envision Physician Services is seeking a Neonatologist to join our team in Phoenix, AZ. Our group provides Neonatology services at 6-facilities with both Level II and Level III NICUs throughout the Phoenix market. All of the units have 24/7 NNP coverage, and the team embraces a collaborative approach to care with the Neo and NNP working together. The ideal candidate will be a team player that fits into the culture that exists today. Engagement at the facility and within the team as well as participation with quality improvement projects and potential for leadership growth are strongly encouraged.
- Cohesive, collaborative, and collegial team of Neos and NNPs
- Off every third week (4 months off per year) – Take call from home!
- Innovative approach to care with tele-medicine Neo coverage on the horizon
- Robust benefits which include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Effective day 1!)
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Staffing Model: 6 Neonatologists/32 APPs
- Team dynamic is collaborative and collegial with a strong focus on quality, education, stewardship, and team engagement.
- Neos and NNPs have trusting partnership and collaborate to provide quality care together at Level II/III NICUs
- 3-week rotation: 2 weeks on, 1 week off --- 4-months off per year
- Neos round during the day at multiple facilities;
- Call from home at night w/ 30-min response time with in-house NNP support
- Tele-NICU in the process at lower level facilities to reduce drive time/distance for NeosPotential for growth in Region
With over 30 years of high-quality Women’s & Children’s services and more than 100 service contracts, Envision Physician Services is a trusted strategic partner for established hospitals and health systems. Combining a national infrastructure with local support, our breadth and depth of clinical and operational resources allow our physicians to spend more time on what matters: delivering high-quality care.
Nonprofit Banner Health is headquartered in Phoenix and operates 25 hospitals and other related health entities and services in seven states. Banner Health has rapidly evolved from a health system of hospitals to a fully integrated system that now includes significantly expanded services through Banner Health Network and the Banner Medical Group.
Phoenix is the capital of the southwestern U.S. state of Arizona. Known for its year-round sun and warm temperatures, it anchors a sprawling, multicity metropolitan area known as the Valley of the Sun. It's known for high-end spa resorts, Jack Nicklaus–designed golf courses and vibrant nightclubs. Other highlights include the Desert Botanical Garden, displaying cacti and numerous native plants.