- Hospital is a nationally recognized Level-IIIB NICU, is seeking a
- BC/BE Neonatologist to join the team!
- The newly recruiter physician will be working at the region’s well-established Level-III B neonatal intensive care unit.
- The highly respected community-based practice consists of 6 Neonatologists and 8 NNPs.
- Is the only facility in Dayton offering ECMO, since 1986.
- This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to start with an established and cohesive group.
- Hospital serves a pediatric population of 1.4 million encompassing a 17 county referral area for perinatal cases.
- Coverage of a 60-bed Level-III B NICU
- Average daily census is 45 patients
- There are 4,600 deliveries annually and 840 NICU admissions annually
- Readily available subspecialty support
- Flexible schedule provides work/life balance – Shifts include 7 week blocks
- Affiliated with Wright State Boonshoft School of Medicine with residents and medical students
- Experienced providers or newly graduating fellows welcome to apply
Earn More and Pay less. With The Income Potential Of $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Similar Starting Neonatology Salaries In Cincinnati And Columbus, You Will Enjoy A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than These Metropolitan Areas. You Will Be The Physician With More Income To Pay Down Student Loans, Build Your Dream Home, Enjoy The Quality Of Life And Early Retirement A Career Well Executed Deserves.
The Housing Market. This Community Sees An Average Home Pricing Settled At $140,714 With A Desirable 3546 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/4 Bath Home Selling For $281,500. You Can Build A Home That Meets Your Family Requirements And Begin A Substantial Savings Plan For The Future.
The Community. This Warm And Inviting Community Welcomes New Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And Getting To Know One Another.
The Model. This Is Ideal For A Physician Who Is Seeking Support Of The Hospital To Provide An Income Guarantee With The Support Of The Practice, But The Opportunity For Full Autonomy And Ownership.
About Employer. This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Medical Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.Closest Major City
- 36 miles to Cincinnati, OH
- 66 miles to Columbus, OH
- 107 miles to Indianapolis, IN
- 110 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- Fortis College-Centerville (Full-time enrollment: 4,527; Location: 555 E Alex Bell Rd; Private, for-profit; Website: www.fortiscollege.edu)
- University of Dayton (about 7 miles; Dayton, OH; Full-time enrollment: 10,392)
- Sinclair Community College (about 9 miles; Dayton, OH; FT enrollment: 13,779)
- Wright State University-Main Campus (about 11 miles; Dayton, OH; FT enrollment: 14,482)
- Central State University (about 16 miles; Wilberforce, OH; FT enrollment: 2,094)
- Our central recreation facility features a 50,000-square-foot natatorium with two indoor pools and a 140-foot water flume slide, two gymnasiums, fitness room, indoor running track, indoor climbing wall, locker rooms and two multipurpose rooms with kitchens.
- Washington Township Recreation Center offers Classes, Programs & Leagues for all ages.
- WT Recreation offers more than 75,000 square feet of rental space for a wide range of parties, recreational experiences, business presentations, and community events. Customize your party with our climbing wall, gym, game room and swimming pool
- Dayton mall (15 miles) has many major stores and businesses.
- Many shopping centers are located through out Dayton with many stores.