South Georgia Medical Center is a 418-licensed bed health system comprised of a main campus and three satellite campuses; SGMC Berrien Campus, SGMC Lanier Campus, and SGMC Outpatient Plaza. We serve 350,000 residents in a 15-county medical service area covering South Georgia and North Florida. We offer robotic-assisted surgeries, a renowned open-heart surgery program, thriving comprehensive cancer care, a satellite clinic of the Joseph M. Still Burn Center and other advanced services normally found only in metropolitan hospitals.
SGMC is pleased to announce, due to demand, we have an exceptional opportunity for a board eligible/certified neonatologist to provide care for normal and preterm newborns. Come grow with us as you provide the best in class quality healthcare to our community.
- Board eligible/Board certified
- Eligible for unrestricted medical licensure in the State of Georgia
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within an inter-disciplinary team and with referring physicians to provide high quality patient care
- Passionate about quality, service excellence, safety, process improvement, program development and team building. Experience with the EPIC electronic medical record is a significant plus.
- Possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Proven ability to create a positive and productive environment that promotes collegiality and innovation in all settings
- Level II NICU
- Good work ethic
- Hospital based employment
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits package that includes a strong base salary, bonus program, health insurances, malpractice insurance, 401k with matching, CME time with financial support, relocation assistance, and more…
Valdosta is one of Georgia’s most spirited and successful communities. The area boasts a thriving business community, superb educational system, affordable housing, and endless opportunities for recreation, entertainment and the arts. Enjoy a scenic drive to the pristine beaches of Florida’s Atlantic and Gulf Coast, Atlanta, Jacksonville and Tallahassee. Enjoy a vibrant downtown, eateries & tranquil city parks. We have an abundance of family amenities including sport leagues, swim/tennis/golf & country clubs. We are home to Moody Air Force Base and to Georgia’s 9th largest college Valdosta State University with over 11,000 students. Our local regional airport has non-stop flights to Atlanta. Come see why we are the “Azalea City of the South.”
For more information please contact me. You will be glad you did.