Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Optimum has a leadership position for a board-certified Neonatologist at a hospital in northeastern Georgia. If you don't currently have your GA license but are interested, please contact us and we can facilitate this process for you.
About the Opportunity:
- Schedule: 24hr shifts / 8 in house + 16 remote call
- 16-18 patients/shift
- Base salary range: $300K + 25K Medical Director Stipend
- Full health and retirement benefits
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Year of experience: 3-5 for Medical Directorship
- Residencies: Internal medicine & Pediatrics
- Fellowships: Neonatal & Perinatal Medicine
Please apply or call/text [Register to View]
to learn more. If you’re not currently available, but know someone who might be, please connect us with your referrals – Optimum has a $1,000 referral incentive devoted to this opportunity.
Windham, New Hampshire, United States
Reach your career and lifestyle goals with Medicus When you work with Medicus, you become part of a team. You receive personalized attention from a dedicated Physician Advocate who takes the time and care to get to know you and understand your needs and the types of opportunities you want. And you receive support from our credentialing, travel, and finance specialists who are dedicated to ensuring...