COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Neonatology ( Neo )
- Salary $325,000 plus Production
- Sign on Bonus $30,000
- Comprehensive Benefits; Everything covered including Malpractice Ins.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Neonatology ( Neo )
- Modern Hospital; Level 3 NICU/20 beds and see patients 23 Weeks and older
- High Frequency Jet Ventilation and 2,000 births yearly
- 24/7 Mid-Level Provider Support to Practice
- Schedule: 1 Week on 2 weeks off
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Neonatology ( Neo )
- Recent Board Eligible or Board Certified
- Strong Team Player
COMMUNITY Neonatology ( Neo )
- Forbes: 15th Best Places for Business and Careers
- Coldwell Bankers: #3 Most Affordable Housing in the Nation
- 200,000 People in Low Cost of Living Community
- Excellent Schools: Public and Private
- Outdoor and Recreation: Golfing, fishing, boating, shopping, dining and nice arts and cultural activities.
REFERENCE NUMBER: 145227
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit for more information.