- Provides leadership of the Division of Neonatology in the Department of Pediatrics
- Provides patient care services
- Provides Neonatal follow-up care
- Prescribes and administers medications
- Supervises mid-level providers in a hospital setting
- Ensures compliance with HIPP-AA and billing regulations
- Participates in research and scholarly activities within the Department of Pediatrics
- Demonstrates Professionalism in accordance with the Paul L. Foster School of Medicine’s Declaration of Faculty Professional Responsibility
- Participates in the education of medical students and residents of the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso Paul L. Foster School of Medicine
Minimum Hire Rate
salary commensurate with related education, experience and/or skills
As directed by Chair
- Bilingual (English and Spanish preferred)
- Leadership and administrative experience
HSC - El Paso
Pediatrics Supply Elp
Professional License or Certification, Resume / CV
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
- M.D./D.O. or foreign equivalent
- Successful Completion of an ACGME-accredited Pediatrics Residency Program
- Successful completion of an ACGME-accredited Neonatology Fellowship Program
- Eligible to obtain a Texas State Medical License
- Board Certified in Neonatology by the American Board of Pediatrics
Does this position work in a research laboratory?
Are select agents used in this laboratory?
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!