Naturopathic Doctor (ND) Sacramento, CA
We are looking for a Naturopathic Doctor (ND) to join our functional medicine practice in beautiful Sacramento, CA. We are looking for someone who can join us full-time or part-time. We need a ND who is knowledgeable about functional medicine and nutrition, enjoys helping patients reach their unique health and wellness goals, and is looking to grow their career and patient base. This is a great opportunity for a graduate who is well trained and looking to join a reputable team or someone with a few years of practice experience.
Do you have a passion for helping people become the best version of themselves and supporting their transformation into a healthy lifestyle?
Do you enjoy a health lifestyle, and enjoy educating others on the benefits of healthy living? So do we! Come join our dynamic team, where we try to help countless others in the community live their optimal life, restore their health, and find their path to wellness.
We are an elite wellness center, and we focus on a balanced mind, body, and spirit. We help our patients discover healthier ways of living, and plan/work to implement changes for long lasting health benefits. We focus on evaluating our patients blood chemistry and teaching them about specific nutritional and lifestyle interventions that will help them invest in their most precious possession, their health! Our aim is to help our patients discover increased vitality and a deeper joy in living. We help our patients achieve their health goals through a comprehensive health and wellness education program, sophisticated laboratory testing to evaluate health risks and personalized physician-guided nutrition and lifestyle integration.
We provide holistic, functional & naturopathic medicine to patients in the Sacramento area. Our uniquely structured programs have a strong emphasis on functional foods, diet, and nutrition. Patient education and motivation turns into self-empowerment and lasting lifestyle changes through our distinct program design, which includes;
- Personalized doctor consultations and treatments
- Functional medical approaches
- Sophisticated lab testing
- Nutritional coaching and classes
- Nutritional supplementation—including herbal medicines and functional foods
- Fitness and personal training
- Stress management—including Mindfulness classes
- Shopping classes
- Juicing and smoothie classes
- Patient exam/Consultations with our clients to address their medical concerns from a functional medicine perspective
- Diagnosis and Treatment plans
- Patient education as to the benefits of lifestyle modifications
- Ordering lab testing and interpreting results
- Sales of our 3-4 month long health renewal program to new clients (must be good with sales)
- Public speaking and making marketing videos
- Teaching classes to our clients about health, nutrition, and healthy lifestyles
- Writing articles for our newsletter and/or website
- Attending staff meetings
- Choosing supplements for us to stock in the office
- Developing programs & protocols to expand the reach of the business
- Licensed Naturopathic Doctor
- Graduation from an Accredited ND program
- Joint injection skills a bonus
- Full-time or Part-time
- Mon-Friday (9-5)
- Bonus Compensation based on profits
Knowledge of functional medicine and a deep love and understanding of nutrition is required for this position. If you would like to join our growing team, that is on a mission to create a healthier world, we encourage you to apply. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, flexibility of schedule, and the chance to work with likeminded professionals, providing high quality care. We have an excellent work atmosphere and offer a great work life balance.
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]